Oh !! That's a beautiful picture !! When you see those packaged and displayed like that, you realize just what a cool series that was.
Nice score !!
3rd ebay win for Nitroriders came today! Woo-hoo!
$16 <u>delivered</u>
Now..just two more for the complete set (non-package variants [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] )
Family pic
![]()
Oh !! That's a beautiful picture !! When you see those packaged and displayed like that, you realize just what a cool series that was.
Nice score !!
Cool!
Good price, too~
Good for you. I wasn't a real fan of that series...
I loathe you....*jealous rage* [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
I'm not really a fan of the gold/pewter thing, but I loves the Riders.
kickass score!!!
I found one of those guys in the back of my closet the other day. Had forgotten all about them.
Whew! For a sec there, I thought you actually bought the Batmobile replica. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ive always loved those pieces, but i am i bike fan at heart.
i think i only need 3 to complete my set...however it is a 32 figure set
reg
reg tri-lingual
reg sticker change
reg card change
gold
gold cc sticker
pewter
pewter cc sticker
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep!Originally posted by Peeks:
I'm not really a fan of the gold/pewter thing, but I loves the Riders.
kickass score!!!
Bookmarks